Based on information that you filled out on the first day of class, I've divided you into two level. Level 1 - people with no previous photography experience and Level 2 - people who have taken photography 9,10 or 11. If you are starting out as a level one, but you demonstrate that you have mastered the basics, we can discuss moving you to up a level.
Tasks for today's class:
- Seating plan and camera assignment
- Finish photoshop collage, upload to your website to the projects page, write a min of 5 sentences why you chose the photos and what makes them excellent. (if you don't have a website, see next step)
- Create a weebly website! Go to weebly.com and sign up for an account. The pages that you need on your site are1. about me, Photo of the week, projects, and then you can add any personal pages that you'd like. Weebly is very intuitive!
- Enter your weebly site address here: Block E Block H
- Level 2 - photo of the week